MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant find those users table. What if i just uninstall it then reinstall? Im just new with mybb so im not sure how to fully uninstall it .
hi shade - thanks for the plugin, i'm trying to test it on my forum

i have a small request (which may seem a bit odd)

is there an easy way to trigger the user log in with the default mybb process at the end of the registration process? i have a few other customized scripts that hooks into the standard mybb log in process

please let me know, cheers
Assuming you are already hooking to the end of the registration process, you can redirect the user to the login url which begins the process:

header("Location: " . $mybb->settings['bburl'] . "/myfbconnect.php?action=login");

However, this may result in another account being registered, because MyFacebook Connect checks for an existing email only and if the user first registers with, let's say, [email protected] and his Facebook's mail turns out to be [email protected], the plugin will not match the user's fb ID with the first account but it will create a fresh new one.

You may need to edit the plugin so it suits your needs. Functions are named for what they do so and I've added many comments throughout the code you can easily rearrange it.
i changed header at myfbconnect.php at forum root and it doesnt seem to redirect to anything other than index.php
Sharing and posting new status after registering is not working Sad
hi shade

just noticed the SDK that this plugin is built on is due to expire in April this year, will it be updated after?
Shade thank you. It works now.
(2015-03-22, 08:34 PM)inertia0 Wrote: [ -> ]i changed header at myfbconnect.php at forum root and it doesnt seem to redirect to anything other than index.php

Do you know what header() is? Because you don't seem to have understood the instructions properly.

(2015-03-22, 08:49 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Sharing and posting new status after registering is not working Sad

This is a known issue that needs to be sorted out. The cause is also known.

(2015-03-23, 08:39 PM)inertia0 Wrote: [ -> ]hi shade

just noticed the SDK that this plugin is built on is due to expire in April this year, will it be updated after?

Yes it will.
(2015-03-25, 04:08 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-22, 08:34 PM)inertia0 Wrote: [ -> ]i changed header at myfbconnect.php at forum root and it doesnt seem to redirect to anything other than index.php

Do you know what header() is? Because you don't seem to have understood the instructions properly.

I am a PHP novice, would appreciate if you can elaborate on the instructions. thanks
The topic is too long now to read them all. I think this will be my last problem and everything will be working after this. Thank you in advance for the help.

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.