MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried the testboard its not even showing there.
@ytt: the test board is being remastered with a new theme. I forgot to add the links, however, since my free host does not allow me to establish server to server connections, MFC won't work there.

You can try it here on MyBB 1.8.

MyFacebook Connect 2.1 is out

A new version of MyFacebook Connect is available. This release doesn't fix any bugs and doesn't add new functionalities, but adds compatibility to MyBB 1.8.

To upgrade, simply run the update script that will show up when you upload the new files. You will be able to download the new version once it is approved on the new Mods Site.
great thanks for the test board exactly what i wanted
Good work on 2.1. For some reason when I click http://gamingfall.com/myfbconnect.php?action=login it doesn't load - Any ideas?
It does load for me, so I'd just change DNS or wait some minutes and retry.
(2014-09-03, 07:57 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It does load for me, so I'd just change DNS or wait some minutes and retry.

My bad, you are right I was just being inpatient thanks.
Shade, I thought I'd let you know that logging out then in again doesn't produce the "You are already logged into the board." message anymore. I did a fresh install of MyBB 1.8 and MyFacebook Connect 2.1. All seems to be working as it should.

Frugalmeister
Nice to hear this @Frugalmeister Smile
i get this error when
An unknown error occurred.
The output of the error is: ( # 2 0 0 ) T h e u s e r h a s n ' t a u t h o r i z e d t h e a p p l i c a t i o n t o p e r f o r m t h i s a c t i o n Please report this error to an
administrator and try again.
hi,

how can i disconnect my forum account from my facebook account?