MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah, didn't noticed it. Thank you brad Smile Although it may work with parenthesis too...
Such a shame this didn't come out sooner. No point us installing it now since we are moving to Xenforo, but this is another excellent plugin.
(2013-04-19, 08:39 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Your syntax is wrong.

<if THIS_SCRIPT == "whatever.php" then>stuff</if>

Well do not think the syntax is not correct, when it works perfectly, however I did a test with it and just did not work with the plugin.. Anyway thanks
There's no reason the FB connect link would cause a problem like this, it's just a regular link. This seems like a Template Conditionals issue.
If you can provide me a temporary admin account I'll be glad to look into this issue for you.
New issue!!
If a user is already registered with mybb site and Facebook and in user CP if he clicks on The Facebook integration button a error is generated as listed here
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'fbavatar' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT fbavatar FROM mybb_users WHERE uid = 51
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
It shouldn't appear as fbavatar column is added upon installation to your mybb_users table. Uninstall and reinstall the plugin.
I am not able to uninstall the plugin getting the following error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'fbavatar'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP fbavatar, DROP fbsex, DROP fbdetails, DROP fbbio, DROP fbbday, DROP fblocation, DROP myfb_uid
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I tried to deactivate and then tried uninstalling still same error.

I removed all files from the servers and uploaded new files from github and then activated the plugin
But now I am not getting the settings options of my Facebook connect.
Please help
You've messed up the entire plugin by removing the fbavatar column in mybb_users table. I don't know why you did it (or why the column wasn't added at installation, if you didn't anything to your database).

You now have to manually add that column to your mybb_users table (and other missing columns if not present).

MyFacebook Connect adds the following columns:

fbavatar
fbsex
fbdetails
fbbio
fbbday
myfb_uid

Add the missing ones, uninstall the plugin and reinstall it.
I have not made any changes to the database.
Is there any automatic way to get these colums
Or could u please explain in detail whether I should add these in user table or in which database