MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-26, 02:08 PM)positivehighnewbie Wrote: [ -> ]The topic is too long now to read them all. I think this will be my last problem and everything will be working after this. Thank you in advance for the help.

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

As the error clearly says, the registered URL (in Facebook Developers) and the URL you are making the request from do not match.

Also, you could search for it using the search box.

inertia0 Wrote:I am a PHP novice, would appreciate if you can elaborate on the instructions. thanks

I am currently studying hard and I have no spare time to handle this as it's quite complicated for a novice. Sorry.
Sorry, im a slow learner. I'm confused now. Is't the site url?

app domains = www.mydomain.com

Website

Site URL - www.mydomain.com
Mobile Site URL = www.mydomain.com

Im confused if its  the domain of my active site is the problem. Actually my site is just an add on domain. It is mydomain.origdomain.com but  when they visit my site, they  are directed to see only  mydomain.com. is www and without www are different?

Should i use that to the site url? the mydomain.origdomain.com?  But i dont want others to see the origdomain because the name is from differnt niche and not really related. thank you
App domains should be filled with your fully qualified domain name. If you are using a subdomain, use the primary domain. Eg.: secondary.primary.com, use primary.com. www should not be important, but if you still encounter an error, it may be necessary.
I changed

app domains = rootdomain.com

Website

Site URL - http://www.subdomain.rootdomain.com
Mobile Site URL = http://www.subdomain.rootdomain.com

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

mydomain is different from them. mydomain and subdomain are different. When you type mydomain then it will be directed to that folder  http://www.subdomain.rootdomain.com

mydomain= is my actual domain of my site
subdomain = just a word i created before
rootdomain= my primary domain for my hosting account
The clue is, you've got to register the url from which you make the request. If you request from rootdomain.com, use that. If you use subdomain.domain.com, use domain.com.
I tried both but still showing the error. I dont have subdomain.domain.com... the link of my site is subdomain.rootdomain.com so i used rootdomain.com for my app domains but the same error.

The subdomain.rootdomain doesnt show when i type domain.com(domain.com will stay) unless you type directly subdomain.rootdomain.com I hope im showing now whats happening to me now. thank you in advance
Maybe if you use your real domain name instead of a fictional one i can understand better.
Can i just pm it to you? thank you
when i was try to login with facebook got this error :
An unknown error occurred.
The output of the error is: F a i l e d t o c o n n e c t t o 2 5 5 . 2 5 5 . 2 5 5 . 2 5 5 : N e t wo r k i s u n r e a c h a b l e Please report this error to an
administrator and try again.
As the error says, either fb or your connection to fb is not available at the moment. Wait and retry.