MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have entered a wrong URL in the allowed sites field within the Facebook application. Follow the instructions provided in the documentation strictly.
(2014-11-01, 12:26 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]You have entered a wrong URL in the allowed sites field within the Facebook application. Follow the instructions provided in the documentation strictly.

So where can I find this "Allowed Sites Field" in the FB application. I've been looking for awhile and can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Mike

Nevermind I just figured it out.

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I did all the steps true,
but that gives an error

An unknown error occurred. The output of the error is:
An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
Please report this error to an administrator and try again.

How do fix ?
Please don't report your own posts for support, ever.

Thanks.
Hey!
First of all, thank you for your work! This mod is great, and so are you Toungue.

I got a little problem mixing this mod and google connect - at first the problem was with the registration buttons at the main manu but a good friend helped me fixed it Big Grin.
Now the 2nd problem is with the user cp - its broken.
A picture:
[Image: hp4uonD.jpg]
when i setting myfbconnect

ziuma.com/myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin

i find this
----
URL provided is not allowed by the Application configuration .: One or more of the specified URL is not allowed by the app's settings. This URL must match the URL of the Web site or the Canvas URL, or sphere must be uparanah (subdomain) from one realm of this app.
---

how to fix it
@ziuma: read the docs carefully.
Thanks a lot it works without any problem Smile
I get this error when I try activating the plugin:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'fbavatar'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD ( fbavatar int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, fbsex int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, fbdetails int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, fbbio int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, fbbday int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, fblocation int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, myfb_uid bigint(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 )