MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately I don't know any theme in the community. I prefer creating them on my own. Others may know something about them.
I have tried to look but there are so many pages here now. Awesome success this app. Wondering how to alter the return page? Seems to throw a fit as though user has not signed in. If they navigate to the forum from the menu though it shows they are.
MyFacebook Connect is the only mod I have on my new MyBB site I just installed today. Why would the box to reply or post in be overlapping below into the Post Options? It also does this for Calendar entries and all other places where the box for YOUR MESSAGE appears....

I have tried attaching a pic but for some reason its not posting.

You can see the picture here on my site http://www.omahaspeed.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

Please help!

I have fixed the text box sizing issue from other help posts on here now I'm having the issue where inline moderation wont work.

Ive tried to jquery noconflict code but that doesnt seem to work.....all these issues off this one plugin.......

Well some code was commented out...(the second set of code to have been commented out)...fixed that, now noticed I have a random "}" at the very top of my forum. Any idea what template that is to remove the "}"? Ive been looking but cant seem to find the right template.
Most probably the header_welcomeblock_guest template. Anyway, the inline moderation issue shouldn't be caused by MFC as it doesn't add anything to it (not even a small snippet of javascript indeed).
For some reason I installed a new MyBB board, and your mod and everything went perfect. No issues at all. Great Mod! Not sure what happened the other day with this but glad its all good now.

Thanks,
(2013-04-17, 04:06 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ][font=Trebuchet MS]
MyFacebook Connect
Let your users login and register using Facebook with ease!

MyFacebook Connect is a plugin which lets you login and register through Facebook on any MyBB installation.

Download it from the Mods Site or from GitHub, or try it on the test board!

The link to the facebook app doesnt work.

facebook.com/apps says "Sorry, the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Anyway, I created a facebook developer account (u didnt mention that anywhere), and created my app. After installing your plugin, a few users get this error message:

"An unknown error occurred. The output of the error is:

An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

Please report this error to an administrator and try again."

Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thanks a lot Wink

*EDIT: I made my App "live", by enabling "Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?"
After that it worked. But this is nothing like your installation description -.-
Facebook API (and their graphics) has been updated since when I created that documentation. MyFacebook Connect 2.0 is coming soon with updated API and many new features, that will be the chance for me to update the documentation too.

You can follow its development here: https://github.com/Shade-/MyFacebook-Con...e/unstable
Quote:<error>
<dateline>1388467200</dateline>
<script>myfbconnect/src/facebook.php</script>
<line>49</line>
<type>2</type>
<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
<message>session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beatdjne/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php:104)</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1388467200</dateline>
<script>myfbconnect/src/facebook.php</script>
<line>49</line>
<type>2</type>
<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
<message>session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/beatdjne/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php:104)</message>
</error>

Any ideas of this?
^ you can add ob_start(); in the facebook.php file at line 19 (after require_once "base_facebook.php";) and check if the warning goes away
which is the current stable release 1.2 or 1.1.1 ?

https://github.com/Shade-/MyFacebook-Connect/releases

On your test board you are using the 2.0 so any news till when you will be releasing a stable version of that with the publishing feature