MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cant get the one-time token Confused
what error are you getting? are you following the modified directions i posted above?
(2010-10-14, 10:33 PM)nodba Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i use de Api key.

This is the error:

[Image: capturak.png]
You need to follow the latest instructions in the posts just above these. about doing the permissions first, then the one-time token
ammm a small example?
See posts #116 and #120 in this thread the steps are listed there.
I have submitted version 1.3.1 of MyBBPublisher to the mods site.

This new version accounts for updated Facebook permissions order (as recently discussed), the documentation was updated as was the ACP messaging when changing MyBBPublisher settings and the language file was updated to remove the extra space with the "at" variable
Hello
I found this plugin very usefull but i would like to know if its possible for the first lines of the thread show up in facebook post.

The example is in attachment

[attachment=20394]
Instead of the 2 post, the 1 post.

Sorry English.

Thanks for the nice plugin!

But i hav a small trouble. I use "RSS to post" plugin by DennisTT for insert threads in my news subforum. By default, threads in this subforum have "not approved" status, and threads don't publish in Twitter.

When i approve threads, they don't send to Twitter too.

I need edit and save threads for publish in Twitter.

Is it possible to do so threads published in Twitter after approval?

Thanks in advance.
(2010-10-31, 12:49 PM)Garoto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I found this plugin very usefull but i would like to know if its possible for the first lines of the thread show up in facebook post.

The example is in attachment

Instead of the 2 post, the 1 post.

Sorry English.

It is not possible with the current version of the code but it can be added. However its not something I can do right now. And it would only apply to Facebook as the Twitter status length is already too short

(2010-10-31, 02:07 PM)alexmyt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the nice plugin!

But i hav a small trouble. I use "RSS to post" plugin by DennisTT for insert threads in my news subforum. By default, threads in this subforum have "not approved" status, and threads don't publish in Twitter.

When i approve threads, they don't send to Twitter too.

I need edit and save threads for publish in Twitter.

Is it possible to do so threads published in Twitter after approval?

Thanks in advance.

I will look into this. Its possible, but its not currently supported.