MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the latest version of the plugin in both forums. The one that it's been working in is version 1.4.13 and the one that it's not ius 1.4.14.

I'd upgrade to 1.6, but I've made a number of mods that I'd lose if I did.

BTW, thanks for rescripting the plugin to continue processing on Twitter or Facebook errors. Twitter was constantly spitting back exceptions if new threads were edited to quickly, and my members never bothered to preview before posting. Smile
I just do not know what the issue would be, unless you have the tokens/keys, etc wrong. I am running 1.6.1 and 1.4.2 of the plugin and its working for me.

So no errors or anything? Its just not publishing? So weird
Yeah, I know! I guess I'll try uninstalling it, deleting all files and the entry in the datacache and starting completely over.

I'll let you know if I get it working.
pavemen, do we need to uninstall and reinstall the plugin to make the latest version features work properly?

Version 1.4.2:
* Added support for threads being moved into the public space via moderator approval.
* Added version caching for future upgrades.

I just deactivated 1.4.1 and replaced with the 1.4.2 files and reactivated but it doesnt make any difference and the moderated threads publishing isnt working.
just deactivate then activate. i will double check the functionality and make sure i did not miss something.
OK, so I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin, deleted the files from my server, deleted the mybbpublisher_error_tw entry in the database, uploaded the files, reinstalled the plugin and configured everything and it still doesn't work! And this time there is nothing in the cache.

This forum is on the same server as the other one that does work, so there's no changes in the server configuration.

I give up!
can you try to reuse the app IDs/keys from the one that does work on the one that does not?

are you trying to publish to the same twitter account or facebook page?
new version posted to the mods site. its awaiting approval. only change is fix to publishing threads coming out of mod approval
No, their different Twitter and Facebook accounts, but I guess I could still do so by granting it permission to post to the page.

I'll give it a try tomorrow, and let you know.
(2011-02-18, 05:40 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]new version posted to the mods site. its awaiting approval. only change is fix to publishing threads coming out of mod approval

Thanks pavemen, will check it out.
Pavemen, I tried copying API's, keys, etc. from the forum that posts fine into the forum that is not posting, generating a new One-Time Token and authorizing the application.

When I first saved the settings it I got the error shown below, clicking the back button and resaving it processed fine though. I then authorized the app to post to Facebook, but it still does not post to either Twitter or Facebook.

I even tried copying all files from the forum that works to the one that doesn't, and tried switching themes as well.

Very strange, because both forums are on the same server and I've not modified any files or templates.

No Clue!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Invalid parameter' in /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3025 Stack trace: #0 /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher.php(1337): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.auth.g...', Array) #1 /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/inc/class_plugins.php(101): mybbpublisher_fb_get_session_id('') #2 /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/admin/modules/config/settings.php(898): pluginSystem->run_hooks('mybbpublisher_f...', Array) #3 /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/admin/index.php(381): require('/home/blitz/pub...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/blitz/public_html/reviews/inc/plugins/mybbpublisher/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3025