MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) this setting should have published, so please check the cache for the mybbpublisher_error_tw entry

2) this option should not have published anything and should let the forum work as normal. why you can not delete, i will look into.

i am working on the plugin now.
I don;t understand why i don;t have mybbpublisher_error_tw entry?

But i do have the following;

View
Cache: pscom_plugins

Array
(
[versions] => Array
(
[mybbpublisher] => 1.4.3
)

)

that is the latest version. you don't have the error cache entry because its never making it into the status update code so its not failing there.

for some reason the plugin is not making into or out of the hook functions. deactivate the plugin, reupload all the files and activate it.

then try deleting a thread.
Ok i tried it no Luck same results. I hope it is not conflicting with some other Plugin.
what other plugins do you have that run on new or deleted threads?
Social Sites
can you disable/deactivate that and try mybbpublisher again?
I tired that too but no Luck. No matter what setting i choose after enabling Plugin i cannot delete Threads. Sad
how are you deleting threads?

deleting the first post of the thread?
deleting via inline moderation when viewing the forum list?
deleting the thread via moderator options when viewing the thread?
deleting the thread via moderator options when viewing the thread. I can give you moderator rights if you want to check. Let me know.

cpuforever.com
deleting the thread via moderator options when viewing the thread. I can give you moderator rights if you want to check. Let me know.

cpuforever.com
I have tried every possible option, but no Luck deleting Thread from the Forum as long as Plugin is enable. Sad
I have tried every possible option, but no Luck deleting Thread from the Forum as long as Plugin is enable. Sad not to mention Threads won't even appear in the twitter.
I have disabled all the Plugins and just tried this Plugin even then no LUCK Sad