MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please go to ACP > Tools and Maintentance > Cache Manager

If there is an entry called "mybbpublisher_error_tw", please click it and send the contents to me in a PM.

also, how soon are you moving posts that have already been published? twitter has some issues with propagating data between its servers so if you make multiple operations on the same status update, it can cause errors
I have not that cache report.

Also, my forum does not have too much participation as it is kind new, so i'm not really moving many threads, just those for testing purpose and i move it after i created it.
try moving it after 10 minutes and not before. it should not matter as the plugin uses try-catch method so any errors when communicating with twitter are captured and the code resumes as normal. the plugin does not alter MyBB variables so it should be stopping anything even if the plugin returns an error.
This is not auto posting any threads to tweets. Not one...in 12 hours.
Then its not properly configured in the ACP or the app is not setup correctly at Twitter.

please go to ACP > Tools and Maintentance > Cache Manager

If there is an entry called "mybbpublisher_error_tw", please click it and send the contents to me in a PM.

Hi there,

I just installes this plugin and got some problems:

First, there are no settings to activate or deactivate Facebook and bit.ly. The only things I can set up are these:

[Image: settingsa.jpg]

So where are the other settings I saw on other posts here?

The second issue - if I fill in the bit.ly username and api key, I get an error message everytime I set up a new thread. The error is like:

[Image: errorev.jpg]

and so on...

So how can I get rid of it?

Thanks for support.
(2011-04-23, 12:48 PM)svx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I just installes this plugin and got some problems:

First, there are no settings to activate or deactivate Facebook and bit.ly. The only things I can set up are these:

[Image: settingsa.jpg]

So where are the other settings I saw on other posts here?

The second issue - if I fill in the bit.ly username and api key, I get an error message everytime I set up a new thread. The error is like:

[Image: errorev.jpg]

and so on...

So how can I get rid of it?

Thanks for support.

You are using TwitterNewThread plugin, not MyBBpublisher. Wrong thread, sorry
(2011-04-23, 03:05 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]You are using TwitterNewThread plugin, not MyBBpublisher. Wrong thread, sorry

lol that explains a lot.... Big Grin
Hi i just installed the publisher plugin, and i filled out the twitter app page,

it gave me the first two keys, but for the second two, it gave me URLS instead...

Request token URL
http://twitter.com/oauth/request_token
Access token URL
http://twitter.com/oauth/access_token

how to i get those two things to fill in??

-Doug
you need to click the My Access Tokens on the right side