MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-10, 07:19 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]that is a host problem. your sql server can't keep you or you are being resource restricted

what kind of resource restriction you are referring?
there is no limit of number of queries or connections. The only limit is timed out which is 30 second, just to avoid from mysql abuse..do you think that is the problem?

Also May I know, what exactly this query doing?
that query is simply clearing the cached error log
Hey when i installed and activated it .I also filled the correct token and stuff!

When i post a thread or try deleting it it gives me a blank page!!!!!

Please help!!
have you run through the setup process via the Tools and Maintenance > MyBB Publisher in the ACP?

are you running Twitter, FB or both ?
Hi, I have installed this plugin. I want new threads only on my page of facebook but I don't understand settings.

In my page Facebook where can I found this: FACEBOOK Application Secret?

Why I must create new app?

Thanks in advance
You need to create an app so that you can give it permissions to access your page. The app has an application secret (which is also the API key now) and then you can get your access tokens.

please note however, that FB has made changes that make initial setup more difficult and I have not tey released a new version to account for these changes.
I have released version 2.0 of MyBB Publisher.

Changes include:
1) Added debug mode to track errors to cache
2) Added links to view and clear errors from cache
3) Added support for new Facebook access token expires method (via new task and during initial setup)
4) Added support for default avatar added to FB updates
5) Changed FB status update to sharing a link style versus basic text
6) Output user's avatar for posts, default image for announcements and users without an avatar set
7) Removed bit.ly and ad.fly shortening from FB status updates given new status format

See the original post for links to download, for support, etc.
I cant download new version
Invalid Download
The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
use the direct download link in the original post. it's still pending validation on the mods site
(2012-06-23, 02:00 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]use the direct download link in the original post. it's still pending validation on the mods site

i registered same username as mine, but got
Your IP, email address or selected username is black listed as a forum spammer. Your registration is denied based on username (reported 4 times). If you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact [email protected].