MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is possible but it would require a some editing to add the post/announcement contents. As the post ID is not always readily available it would require additional queries and such.
Just installed this & it works great. Am only using the twitter portion but set up was easy & everything is working flawless so wanted to say thanks pavemen
Can i select message from mybb_thread where subject = thread name?
the thread's TID is available as that is how I update the database to know the thread has been published. You can use that to query the first post.

However, I'd have to look into it to see if the message is available at the time I hook into it. Depends on what hook I am using. For new threads it may be there, but I am not sure about announcements and edits. it for sure is not there for moving threads.
(2012-03-08, 06:58 PM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]Hi pavemen
Sorry for bothering you with nonexistent bug!!
Even if the app iD and API id are the same, you plugin works very well
It was my error while preparing my app in the facebook developer page
So instead of putting my group's url into the "Canvas URL" field, it putted the Canvas Page which is http://apps.facebook.com/groupname !!!!

Thanks for the great plugin

Hello,

Could you explain me how to do with a facebook application picture because when i click on "Verify App ID Setting" in ACP mybbpublisher, all fields are empty.

And when i click on "Create/Delete a Test Post"

Quote:stdClass Object
(
[error] => stdClass Object
(
[message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
[type] => OAuthException
[code] => 2500
)

)
Test post was not made. See output above.

my facebook application configuration

[Image: 230825374f94f5e166db6.jpg]

Thancks a lot
(2012-04-23, 08:00 AM)Damon190 Wrote: [ -> ]Approved and I've added in the link for you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??
(2012-04-23, 06:29 AM)mmlg620 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Could you explain me how to do with a facebook application picture because when i click on "Verify App ID Setting" in ACP mybbpublisher, all fields are empty.

And when i click on "Create/Delete a Test Post"

Quote:stdClass Object
(
[error] => stdClass Object
(
[message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
[type] => OAuthException
[code] => 2500
)

)
Test post was not made. See output above.

my facebook application configuration

<snip>
Thancks a lot

did you enter your application information in the MyBBPublisher settings first? ACP > Configuration > Settings > MyBBPublisher
Yes, before i enter all the informations from my facebook aplication in ACP > Configuration > Settings > MyBBPublisher like :

Quote:FACEBOOK Application ID
FACEBOOK Application API Key
FACEBOOK Application Secret
if Verify AppID does not work, then your settings are incorrect. There is no special permissions required to view that information as it is public.

Either that, or you server is missing some functionality like JSON or CURL support or there is a firewall or similar issue blocking the connection to Facebook.
(2012-04-23, 04:25 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]if Verify AppID does not work, then your settings are incorrect. There is no special permissions required to view that information as it is public.

I will try now to verify with others settings. But i'm curious to view the Katib's configuration.

(2012-04-23, 04:25 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Either that, or you server is missing some functionality like JSON or CURL support or there is a firewall or similar issue blocking the connection to Facebook.

Json and CURL are enabled and i have no firewall.