MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any help??? Sad
i dont know what the problem is. all the pugin does is deal with twitter or facebook and it does nothing with the actual mybb process when deleting a thread.
thanks a lot dear for this nice plugin
After installing, trying to move/delete a thread moderation.php stays all white.

I tried to test this plugin at localhost but it needs to be a real forum i guess.
do you get to the inline moderation confirmation page at all or is empty page as soon as you click "Go"?
I go to the confirmation page, after clicking "go" the page was left all bank.

Edit:Thea thread was successful moved.
so you are trying to move a thread? some questions:

1) are you moving from forumdisplay.php or from showthread.php?

2) is the source forum set to be publishable?

3) is the destination forum set to be publishable?
1. forumdisplay.php
2. no, it's not
3. mo, it's not
I have attached a version that should fix the bug when moving threads. simply overwrite the existing plugin file at \inc\plugins. no need to deactivate or anything like that.

let me know if it fixes your problem

edit: after further review, i pulled the new file as its going to cause more problems than solve
please do some more testing for me.

Set "Enable MyBBPublisher" to Yes but set "Share moved threads?" to No.

then try to move a thread and see if the blank page comes up. If not and all is well, try the following cases

1) create new thread in published forum, move that thread to another published forum.
2) create new thread in published forum, move that thread to an unpublished forum.
3) create new thread in an unpublished forum, move that thread to a published forum.
4) create new thread in an unpublished forum, move that thread to another unpublished forum.

these cases work on my site.

i used inline moderation from forumdisplay.php to move a single thread
(2011-04-08, 03:13 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Set "Enable MyBBPublisher" to Yes but set "Share moved threads?" to No.

The white didn't come out.

(2011-04-08, 03:13 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]1) create new thread in published forum, move that thread to another published forum.
2) create new thread in published forum, move that thread to an unpublished forum.
3) create new thread in an unpublished forum, move that thread to a published forum.
4) create new thread in an unpublished forum, move that thread to another unpublished forum.

these cases work on my site.

i used inline moderation from forumdisplay.php to move a single thread
1) The white page was show, the thread was published on my site but not twitter.
2-3-4) I think those all worked well.