MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting the following at Step 3, what should i do?

[Image: Capture.jpg]

AND FOLLOWING on STEP 4:

[Image: Capture465.jpg]
the error in step 4 I can understand as step 3 broke. I will check the code. i think i know what the issue is.
Very good plugin pavemen, as always Smile
On the Mods page the last update is from May 18th, are you going to make another update or this is the final?
it looks like there are a few minor bugs to fix, so it wont be the last.
Can you put the URLs to be shorten via adf.ly ? not bit.ly
(2011-05-23, 03:22 AM)raoul Wrote: [ -> ]Can you put the URLs to be shorten via adf.ly ? not bit.ly

I would have to see what their API is like first.
Paveman,
Any idea about my problem listed up there?

thanks.
i am at work today and will check it tomorrow. to clarify, you do not have any other apps, groups, pages on Facebook other than your own wall and the app you created for the plugin?
(2011-05-23, 05:32 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]i am at work today and will check it tomorrow. to clarify, you do not have any other apps, groups, pages on Facebook other than your own wall and the app you created for the plugin?

That is Correct. I had the Facebook Open Grapgh MetaTag Facebook plugin. I disabled it but still no luck. I can click on the Like button and it posts the thread on the Facebook Wall, but not automatically if i create new thread.