MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello pavemen,

if the user makes a thread in moderated forums, they are not published to facebook and twitter after the moderation approval.
i tried this by posting a thread as a user in a moderated forum and later i logged in as admin and approved that thread, but it is not published.

Can you please look into this?
FACEBOOK When posting to a Page, post as yourself? <- is yes
(2010-12-23, 02:32 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]hello pavemen,

if the user makes a thread in moderated forums, they are not published to facebook and twitter after the moderation approval.
i tried this by posting a thread as a user in a moderated forum and later i logged in as admin and approved that thread, but it is not published.

Can you please look into this?

I will look into it, should be possible, depends on available hooks.

(2010-12-23, 04:32 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]FACEBOOK When posting to a Page, post as yourself? <- is yes

Is posting to your group working then?
(2010-12-23, 04:37 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-23, 04:32 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]FACEBOOK When posting to a Page, post as yourself? <- is yes

Is posting to your group working then?

It seems to be stable now - yes and same with Twitter - thanks again - top class mod..one of the best we have
good to hear, and thanks for the props
Looks interesting.. Does it allow to send the time and date of thread / post on the Profile Page too , paveman ?
it can be added, but since the status update is immediate, the date/timestamp of the status update is near identical to the post timestamp.
Ah, I thought this too after posting the reply above. Smile

Can we suggest some ideas, paveman ? I would love to see some "ratings" of thread on the published link on facebook. I don't believe its easy to send "images of ratings" but if we send "word" raitings, it would be nice. For example. just like that;

"[Release 1.4/1.6] MyBBPublisher v1.4"
Posted by: paveman , on: "date"
Rate of this post on community: 4
well the ratings can only happen after a thread is created and thus the status is already updated at the service. the only option would be to try to update the status upon rating but that may be a conflict if multiple ratings happen at the same time on the same thread.
(2010-12-24, 06:55 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]but that may be a conflict if multiple ratings happen at the same time on the same thread.

Exactly, that's the reason why I was hesitant to ask. Thanks for clarifying paveman.