MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay, I will look into it as soon as I can
@kartho

Are you publishing to Twitter, FB or both? If you enable one at a time and test it, does it fail for both or a particular service?
I actually don't use both services, I only publish content to Twitter. And it's been that way since I started to use the plugin a couple of months ago, but just until the last 2 weeks I had this particular issue with it.
so you started having issues before you upgraded to 1.4.2?
Yes, with the previous one, so I thought the new version 1.4.2 will solve it, but I still get that "Internal Server Error" message after loading for while, and this only stops if I deactivate the plugin.
Awesome plugin. Thanks for all the work that goes into these. I love your MyShowcase System at Pavement Sucks and I sure hope you can make it available somehow.
(2011-01-31, 08:50 PM)Kartho Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, with the previous one, so I thought the new version 1.4.2 will solve it, but I still get that "Internal Server Error" message after loading for while, and this only stops if I deactivate the plugin.

That means its not a plugin problem. Either your server configuration was changed and some needed functionality is no longer present (like PHP was recompiled and an option was left out) or file permissions changed or your server is somehow blocked by Twitter.

You should ask you host if anything was changed at the time the plugin stopped working.

any update on the
Released version 1.4.2 at the Mods site. Awaiting activation again.
?
my mods site personal cp shows mybbpublisher as validated and visible
(2011-01-28, 11:32 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]hello pavemen,

upgraded with the latest version, but when we approve the moderate threads, they are not published. is there any problem?

i deactivated plugin, replaced the mybbpublisher.php file and reactivated. settings are not lost and i kept them intact.
still i see the above issue ^^

Nifty Mod!!!

I am testing it now and like it so far (besides the damn spammers you get on twitter who follow your account).

Question about the FB portion:

What IP(s) would need to be added to allow the IP Whitelist?

"If specified, Facebook will block requests from your app unless they come from an IP in this comma-separated list"

I tried what I know is our website IP and it is getting blocked, so where is the request coming from then? Whoever submits the post? Huh

Thanks, and keep up the good work!