MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is likely something to do with using localhost and XAMPP. I don't know about XAMPP or issues regarding it unfortunately.

the plugin checks if the message content is present before trying to post, so somehow that content is not making it out of your server.
is this support on mybb 1.6 ?
yes it is 1.6 compatible without any changes
Released version 1.4.2 at the Mods site. Awaiting activation again.

Changes include support for moderator approval of threads. See first post for upgrade info.
i love you man. <3 Big Grin
hello pavemen,

upgraded with the latest version, but when we approve the moderate threads, they are not published. is there any problem?

i deactivated plugin, replaced the mybbpublisher.php file and reactivated. settings are not lost and i kept them intact.
I will look into it. I am in the middle of upgrading several of my sites tonight, so maybe later tonight or tomorrow
Hello, I have a recent problem with this plugin. When I try to edit the first post of a thread which is in a forum that should publish notes to Twitter or Facebook, instead of editing the content and publishing the thread title to twitter, the page continues loading for about 1 minute and then appears...

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

In the case of full-editing, if I try to use the quick edit, the post just loads and loads but the "loading..." message never disappears.

I have this problem since last week, I don't know why suddenly this happened but this new version doesn't solve the problem.

If I deactivate the plugin, editing the first posts of threads will then function normally.
what version of MyBB are you using? does it publish correctly when initially creating a thread?
My MyBB version is 1.6.1

Yes, it used to publish perfectly, I loved to have those social accounts automatically updated with content from my site, I'm getting fans rapidly with it, but now it stopped. Sad