MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't do a thing, so I wonder, how is it out of bounds?
if you click the second or third link in the Twitter tools, do it work?
All three of them give that error with of course the slight change of the file.
mind editing the plugin to test?

find
$tmhOAuth->request('GET', $tmhOAuth->url('1/account/verify_credentials'));
and replace with
$tmhOAuth->auto_fix_time_request('GET', $tmhOAuth->url('1/account/verify_credentials'));

and see if that works when you click the first Twitter link (Verify Credentials)
stdClass Object
(
[notifications] =>
[created_at] => Sat May 14 00:34:38 +0000 2011
[profile_sidebar_border_color] => C0DEED
[following] =>
[description] =>
[follow_request_sent] =>
[profile_use_background_image] => 1
[profile_image_url] => http://a1.twimg.com/sticky/default_profi...normal.png
[show_all_inline_media] =>
[verified] =>
[geo_enabled] =>
[profile_background_color] => C0DEED
[default_profile] => 1
[profile_background_image_url] => http://a0.twimg.com/images/themes/theme1/bg.png
[favourites_count] => 0
[screen_name] => ****
[is_translator] =>
[id_str] => 298258053
[listed_count] => 0
[statuses_count] => 0
[profile_text_color] => 333333
[lang] => en
[profile_sidebar_fill_color] => DDEEF6
[followers_count] => 0
[protected] =>
[location] =>
[profile_background_tile] =>
[name] => ***
[friends_count] => 0
[url] =>
[id] => ***
[default_profile_image] => 1
[contributors_enabled] =>
[time_zone] => Amsterdam
[utc_offset] => 3600
[profile_link_color] => 0084B4
)

Not sure if its supposed to be that, but that does look a helluvalot better Toungue
that is the valid output. if you replace all instances of

$tmhOAuth->request

with

$tmhOAuth->auto_fix_time_request

it may all just work for you. i am not sure if performance is an issue with this other method though.
if this works for you and you are publishing a lot of statuses, you may hit your rate limit sooner as the request may be counted as double as its connecting to Twitter, failing and then forcing the timestamp to match and making a second request.

i am not sure if Twitter will count it twice.
Haha, I am running on a quad core 4ghz VPS, 8gb Ram, 100mbps.

Performance is the last thing I worry about Toungue

Thanks a million mate!

Urgh, just found out, now all those 3 pages work, but it doesnt actually publish the tweets, ill go and dig if theres that code in other files then the main plugin too

And we want to use it mostly for announcements
make sure your settings are complete for the options you want. i am off for the night, I will check back in the morning.
Mmm, doesnt seem to do anything really. I changed the settings of the application itself a bit and updated the secret token but that didnt help either.

*Edit:*

I give up, I fear its totally hopeless. Thanks for trying, I just tried another plugin just to see whether its on my side and it displays blank pages. Obviously something is going horribly wrong, but without an error report or error page to find anywhere there is no way on earth I will ever find out what...

**Edit:**

It started working out of nowhere, cheers !

Would you like me to upload my version so future " victims" of the error can use it?
glad it is working for you now. obviously a server issue since the work around with the new function appears to fix things. at least i now know what to do tell users to fix.

if you want to attach your version that is fine but please be sure to clarify that it is an updated version specific to the issue you were having.