MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-07-18, 03:30 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]right now, you cant as the plugin inserts the images on the fly into the forum descriptions. it would take some code edits to not add them. basically the edit would be to check if the $forum['parentlist'] contains two or more commas.

In the parentlist field, categories contain no commas, main forums contain one comma (forum id and category id), subforums contain two or more (subforum id, parent id, category id)

if you are familiar with PHP, you can edit the function that adds the icon and wrap the code in it with

$parentlist = explode(",", $forum['parentlist']);
if(count($parentlist) <=2)
{
    //exisitng code goes in here
}

I didn't found the code above. I sorted this commenting out the img tag created:

Quote:function mybbpublisher_addicon($forum)
{...
$forum['description'] = '<!-- img src="'.$mybb->settings['mybbpublisher_tw_icon'].'" alt="'.$lang->mybbpublisher_tw_icon_alt.'"--> '.$forum['description'];
}
if you just want to get rid of all the icons, then you should comment out the add_hook function at the top that calls mybbpublisher_addicon. That will make that whole function not run and save some resources.
I got this message when i click Step 2: Get Access Token for your Personal FB Account.

Successfully obtained access_token:

Method Not Implemented

Invalid method in request

This token has been saved to your MyBBPublisher settings
please verify that your AppID and App Secret are correct and properly set in the Config page.
(2011-07-28, 02:59 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]please verify that your AppID and App Secret are correct and properly set in the Config page.

yes. its okay.
i also check it using
Step 1: Verify App ID Setting

and the result is correct
did you get prompted for permissions when you first clicked step 2?
Yes i did. and after that prompt

Successfully obtained access_token:

Method Not Implemented

Invalid method in request

This token has been saved to your MyBBPublisher settings
please verify that the App Secret is correct. It is not used until the second portion of Step 2, so Step 1 will return correct results is the App Secret is incorrect as Step 1 only relies on App ID.

please check your database table, mybb_settings, and find the record where name='mybbpublisher_fb_access_token'

do not share that value here, but please verify that it is not blank.

you may need to edit the plugin file in \inc\mybbpublisher.php and edit line 1654

from
echo $fb_results;

to
echo $fb_results.'<br />'.$fb_url;

and then PM that output. DO NOT post the URL that is output as it contains private data about your access to FB. I can then check that the URL being sent to FB is valid.
i cannot find these file.

\inc\mybbpublisher.php

but in plugin. i know it have
\inc\plugins\mybbpublisher.php

Man its works now. Thank you very much! Smile appreciate it
not sure why it is suddenly working, unless your app secret was incorrect. the plugin edit i suggested was for debug only.