MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
next update can you make this to publish on more social sites?
which ones do you suggest? i can't guarantee I will include them, but I will consider. these are a PITA to code
social sites?
Like Google +(plus)
yes myspace delicius... and all others
I vote for Google+ ... this will definitely enter on the market, and he will be growing.
(2011-09-26, 10:23 AM)cezars Wrote: [ -> ]yes myspace delicius... and all others
people still use those? haha... I need a more defined list than "all others". these are not always simple scripts to write. It is highly dependent on the services API and requirements for setting up offline access.
(2011-09-26, 11:36 AM)raoul Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for Google+ ... this will definitely enter on the market, and he will be growing.
i will assume Google+ will make it super simple to access offline, but i will look into when i have some time
Thanks pavemen. Smile
Thanks Pavemen, Plugin works good!.
I think you should add more some into this plugin:
Add thumbnail image of post.
Add a small part (a phase) of post.
(2011-09-28, 01:22 AM)hoangthi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pavemen, Plugin works good!.
I think you should add more some into this plugin:
Add thumbnail image of post.
Add a small part (a phase) of post.

I can't take a screen shot of your browser when you post so the thumbnail image is not possible.

I could add part of the content, but services with the limited characters (e.g. Twitter) are already hard enough to limit the length without adding the post content. However, I will consider this as an option.

There are already 29 settings for this plugin and its only two services being supported. I may need to make a modular setup that is a main setting group, then a group for each service, much like the Google SEO plugin does.
thanks for this.
Iam using adf.ly with this plugin, so Can i make money from clicks of facebook viewer when they visit my facebook wall?