MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-11-27, 11:58 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-27, 11:40 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-27, 10:18 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]are you using 1.4 or 1.4.1 on the new host? does the current version you have contain settings for bit.ly support in the MyBBPublisher config area?
I'm trying to install the 1.4.1
I don't know.. I can't install the plugin.

why cant you install it, is there an error message?

This one...
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
    SELECT max(disporder) as disporder FROM mybb_settings WHERE gid=
put the 1.4.0 version back and see if that will activate. then check your MyBB Publisher settings to see if there are entries at the bottom for bit.ly support and post back here
Same message once I try to activate the plugin:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
    SELECT max(disporder) as disporder FROM mybb_settings WHERE gid= 
what version were you running prior to the host move?
I was running version 1.4 Smile
Hello again.

As my new thread was posted to Twitter, I noticed there's the double-spacing between the thread title and "at" like there was before. Also, for some reason, it posted it twice. I thought the first issue was fixed a long time ago?
I thought I had fixed that as well, guess I "unfixed" it

Just edit the language file to remove the space between the {msg} and {urlbit} in teh last two lines
(2010-11-28, 01:34 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]what version were you running prior to the host move?

Just edit the plugin and delete the content out of the mybbpublisher_activate function and reupload it.
Delete which content? Could you please post the edited mybbpublisher.php here?
Thank you.
How weird. There's only one space in-between but displays as two. Also, what about the multi-posting of the same thread?
(2010-11-30, 09:52 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Delete which content? Could you please post the edited mybbpublisher.php here?
Thank you.

It is attached to this post

(2010-11-30, 10:04 PM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]How weird. There's only one space in-between but displays as two. Also, what about the multi-posting of the same thread?

The double space is because the language file variables have a space between and the "at" language variable also has spaces around it. So they double up in the front of the "at" in the resulting status message.

The attached file here goes to \inc\plugins\ and is intended for use with those uses that have been using MyBBPublisher 1.4 or 1.4.1. and do not have ACP > Configuration > Settings > MyPublisher listed. This only applies if there is a MyBBPublisher setting available

This is due to the renaming of the plugin from MyPublisher to MyBBPublisher a few versions back