MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-06-03, 08:25 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]are the hash tags in your thread title? the current setup will convert words in the subject that match your hash tag list into tags (add the #). it will NOT insert the tags on their own

I see. I think it would be helpful if you added that feature as well as the ability to read the post and figure some out.
Next version, perhaps.

However, you can simply edit the language file to insert any fixed hashtags you want in the message automatically. However, please be aware that given the 140 character limit Twitter uses, hashtags in the language file may be truncated if the thread subject is long.
yes the general category is open to all and i have tried to make a new thread on that category, but still nothing happend..is it possible to conflict with other plugin..
i may have to send you a custom file with some debug code in it to see what is going on.

it is possible that its conflicting with another plugin though. edit the plugin and find

$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_insert_thread_post", "mybbpublisher_newthread");

and change it to

$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_insert_thread_post", "mybbpublisher_newthread", 1);
okey thanks i will try that, ill comeback for the feedback..
if that works, it will only work on new thread. you'd have to make a similar change for the other hooks if that functionality does not work either.
(2011-06-04, 03:35 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]i may have to send you a custom file with some debug code in it to see what is going on.

it is possible that its conflicting with another plugin though. edit the plugin and find

$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_insert_thread_post", "mybbpublisher_newthread");

and change it to

$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_insert_thread_post", "mybbpublisher_newthread", 1);

still not working sir Sad
okay. i will try to find some time to add a bunch of debug code to the plugin and send it to you. you will need to send me the user ID of your account on your site so I can limit the debug output to you
(2011-06-05, 03:57 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]okay. i will try to find some time to add a bunch of debug code to the plugin and send it to you. you will need to send me the user ID of your account on your site so I can limit the debug output to you
my admin account sir?
that is best if you dont mind. otherwise create a new account with temporary admin permissions and give me that user ID (number not name)