MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-07-01, 06:28 PM)ryansstuff Wrote: [ -> ]YEY welll thanks you so much, for that massive post at least we know you back buddy. any news on how long gamesection.org will be back?

Well it depends on GreenGorilla: She has to change first my administrive email so I can start the transfer for the third time, but it should work then.
I uploaded everything and activated the plugin, but whenever I clicked Tools in the ACP or clicked on the Game Section link in the index, it gave me an error saying:
"The Game Section settings don't exist".

How can I fix this?
do you use a different language than english? of so you have to upload the (english)language files to your languages/your language folder
I'll check to make sure.

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked and it's in there.
Hey Paretje where can I download games?
(2009-07-02, 06:25 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Paretje where can I download games?

read the thread http://community.mybboard.net/thread-137...#pid368595
hi

Without displaying in admin
And btw to I need to add the file add_game.php to my forum ROOT for easy game installing, or is it already included as core? I see an "Add Game (Simple)" module in the Admin CP.

Thanks snAke (:
you should have a add game (tar) in your acp
I keep getting this error:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/psinetic/public_html/gamersregion.net/forum/games/settings.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 284 - File: inc/plugins/games.php PHP 5.2.5 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/games.php 	284 	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/games.php 	284 	games_install
[PHP] 	  	games_install
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 	201 	call_user_func
/admin/index.php 	380 	require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/psinetic/public_html/gamersregion.net/forum/games/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/psinetic/public_html/gamersregion.net/forum/inc/plugins/games.php on line 284