MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything was working fine until I added a game to My Favorites. Now I get this error when I go to games.php
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0,20' at line 10
Query:
SELECT DISTINCT g.gid, g.title, g.name, g.description, g.played, g.lastplayed, g.lastplayedby, g.rating, g.dateline, c.username, c.score, f.fid, r.rid, s.score AS pscore, u.username AS lastplayedusername FROM mybb_games g LEFT JOIN mybb_games_champions c ON (g.gid=c.gid) LEFT JOIN mybb_games_favourites f ON (g.gid=f.gid AND f.uid='1') LEFT JOIN mybb_games_rating r ON (g.gid=r.gid AND r.uid='1') LEFT JOIN mybb_games_scores s ON (g.gid=s.gid AND s.uid='1') LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (g.lastplayedby=u.uid) WHERE g.active='yes' ORDER BY g. LIMIT 0,20
You have a syntax's error in yiour database at line 10, you must controllation your database
Got it fixed now. All I had to do was go into the arcade settings in UserCp and change them from default
Yes, you can install more games by administration
You can find it on many pages. Google helps you. Wink
I get them for instance from http://community.gamesection.org
I got this error

MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'gamesession'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_sessions ADD gamesession TEXT NOT NULL;
Haved you gamesection installed, right?
So far as I understand yes.
I will try it again by starting to deactivate and deleta all tables.
Will be back with my report in 5 minutes.
deactivating give this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'canplaytournaments'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_usergroups DROP canviewgames, DROP canplaygames, DROP canplaytournaments, DROP canaddtournaments;
you must:

Try to delete the plugin's file, delete the tables and upload the file of gamesection
I did but what I say I get errors by deactivating.
There must be something in the table mybb_usergroups