MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A terribly newbie question but how do I go about installing the mod?
Where do I upload those two files?
spikescot2005 Wrote:I give up i'll wait till the mod is complete

It isn't a long time more Wink

WeAreWriters Wrote:A terribly newbie question but how do I go about installing the mod?
Where do I upload those two files?

You must unzip one of the two files. Install if you will install the Game Section, Upgrade if you will upgrade your arcade to the game section. But, if you are a newbie, Wait to the final version. Then you has no bugs and upgrades Wink And you has a administration part Wink
Paretje Wrote:But, if you are a newbie, Wait to the final version. Then you has no bugs and upgrades Wink And you has a administration part Wink

Ahh, nice thinking. Thankies!
Its ready, but it isn't translated. I think, tomorrow, it's ready.
Its ready! You can find it into the first post!
hi, i tryed activating the plugin and i get this error

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'on' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO `mybb_games_settings` (`sid`,`on`,`maxgames`,`maxscores`,`sortat`,`sorting`,`set_maxgames`,`set_maxscores`,`new_game`) VALUES ('1','1','20','10','title','ASC','10,20,25','5,10,20','604800');
I see it. I go upload the new one Wink
cool, i'll try it when i get home today
ok, it activated good, but when i go to the arcrade i get

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'nekng' "

and if i try to change the permisstions i get

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home2/backsta/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/games.php on line 783"
nekng Wrote:ok, it activated good, but when i go to the arcrade i get

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'nekng' "

and if i try to change the permisstions i get

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home2/backsta/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/games.php on line 783"

No! I will make it automatic and then I get an error! I go fix it now Wink Then download it again Wink There are also some new featers Wink Its Game Section 1.0.1 Wink