MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paretje Wrote:Yes, it isn't exactly a good method, there are no other plugins possible then Toungue
If it's not fixed in 1.4, I suggest we have some standard method Toungue
Basically, some global variable which each plugin can check, and if it's not set, the plugin will hook the usergroups, add an extra hook and exit. If it is already set, then the plugin will do nothing.
(the plugin will naturally add a _code hook)

Of course, this'll never work (cause it'll be hard to get cooperation amongst 3rd party plugin developers).

Damn Sad

Unless, devs are willing to output buffer the contents, then do replacements and echos at shutdown.

Anyways - good luck!
Paretje Wrote:Ok, here is de online.php for MyBB 1.2.10 + the Game Section changes.

Thanks. I'll FTP it now. Smile
UPDATE: I have an issue with usergroups.php also.. I found it when attempting to Edit Groups in the Admin CP.. Could you give me a copy of the correct file please like we did for online.php? Or if it that won't work, give me the instructions too? Shy

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/clanteam.com/t/a/c/tacticsandfirearms/htdocs/mybb/admin/usergroups.php on line 433
BTW, kab012345, are you using Notepad to edit the files? If so, you probably shouldn't be - it stuffs things up Confused
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:BTW, kab012345, are you using Notepad to edit the files? If so, you probably shouldn't be - it stuffs things up Confused

No, I editing them exactly the way he says to. I'm using the Edit File function in my CPanel-Like control panel which lets me edit the file while on the server and save it, so I don't see why this is happening.. [Image: question.gif]
Try uploading a modified file rather than editing it on the server.
Depending on your browser, and server, these types of errors can crop up.
You can upload this file Wink
Paretje Wrote:You can upload this file Wink

Thanks again, lol.. Smile
Hi Paretje,

I tried making a Game Section integration module for MyPlaza.
Having some issues. Apart from the Game Section not installing properly if MySQL is set up in strict mode (I've fixed the queries), when I finish a game (BTW, I'm on localhost), the score oddly never submits - the page just hangs there, trying to load something.

Anyway, I've written the file, though can't confirm working properly.
One thing I'm having an issue with is paying for games with a scoretype of ASC.
I've placed a definition which denotes the lowest score, and you earn money based on the difference between the two values.
define('GAMESECT_MAXSCORE', 100);
Do you know of any better way?

Meh, if anyone's interested, the module can be found below:
Maybe, you can base you on the MyPS compatible plugin:
http://community.gamesection.org/showthread.php?tid=204