MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you forgot it:
Today and Tomorrow each registred user of http://www.Online-Urbanus.be/Forum can download 50 games a day! For this event I added so many games so we have now 500 games! In the next days, there come more!
I have a question I get this when I try to activate the game section plug in?

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'larry_mybb.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;
Hi, i'm using 1.1.5 and i get an error when editing global.php:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/f/7/bf71090/html/rnaforums.net/global.php:1) in /home/content/b/f/7/bf71090/html/rnaforums.net/inc/functions.php on line 78

Help please!!!
How do i fix this? Sad

Your arcade sucks....stop coding.
CaptainLarryIII Wrote:I have a question I get this when I try to activate the game section plug in?

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'larry_mybb.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;

You downloaded the Arcade convert version Wink

Download this files:
http://www.Online-Urbanus.be/Forum/showt...hp?tid=253

tmhai Wrote:This arcade mod has a major flaw... it can be easily hacked because it sends the scores in raw, unencoded format. You will notice Paretje that I have entered 1,000,000 on one of your games at your forum's arcade section.

I don't know what to do, but I would say that you would need to encode the scores when they are sent, and unencode them when they are received... or something like that.

I know, but I only make the system that loads the games and add the games in the database. When the scores aren't encrypted send by the games ...
I can only control more with sessions and cetera. Maybe in 1.2, I add a session system.

In 1.1.0, or was it in the betas?, I controlled if you came from the Game Section, but that didn't work with each browser (IE).

ToxicZero Wrote:Hi, i'm using 1.1.5 and i get an error when editing global.php:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/f/7/bf71090/html/rnaforums.net/global.php:1) in /home/content/b/f/7/bf71090/html/rnaforums.net/inc/functions.php on line 78

Help please!!!
How do i fix this? Sad

Your arcade sucks....stop coding.

You have a whitespace in your global.php. You can download this one (MyBB 1.1.7 global with Game Section changes): http://www.Online-Urbanus.be/Forum/attac...hp?aid=332

Why does it sucks? Why I need to stop it?
Paretje? No problem whatsoever installing your mod or using it. I think with any mod, theres always room for improvement but overall, it's a good mod IMO. I definitely appreciate it and my forum members appreciate it. Being as it's free, it really rocks.
Thanks!

NOTE: Normally, in the first weeks, I release a new website for the Game Section Wink
When I did that, I restart the Game Section 1.2 development.

When there are people who want to test the first alpha then? Say it then in this thread and you become a Beta Tester of the Game Section Wink
I said it lol. Will set up a special test site just for testing this and other mods.
Hi there,

I installed this plugin, and done all the correct template edits.

I logged into the ACP and changed all permissions to Can View and Play the Games but I still cannot. I even "Repair Default Permissions" but i still cannot play the games?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'lordtopcat'

Thanks
LTC
Do you by chance have another member group checked in your profile that doesn't have access to the arcade?
No I don't,

Even if I did, all groups have the options ticked to yes.

LTC