MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spikescot2005 Wrote:Any chance of adding a back up feature of the games and information as i had to deactivate the pluggin to try and sort a problem out with my board and after spending all afternoon adding games i have now lost them all when i reactivated it.

What do you mean?

Chadwick Wrote:Any chance of providing a "pack" of games to start with so we can atleast have something at the start.

?????

reillysix Wrote:I am getting and error.

Quote:Warning: main(games.lang.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/[Site Name]/forum/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php on line 280

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'games.lang.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/[Site Name]/forum/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php on line 280

Upload games.lang.php and global.lang.php again
Paretje Wrote:Because, there are many "newbies" that will use this mod, I made this file that set my default permissions Wink
hello,
where should I put this? i looked inside the forum folders, but there is no such file to overwrite. I really like to install this game section. please help meWink
by i back up i mean so that if you have to deactivate the pluggin for any reason that when you reactivate it you can use a back up of all the games you have added before deactivating the pluggin so you dont have to spend hours putting all the games back.
arashpour Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:Because, there are many "newbies" that will use this mod, I made this file that set my default permissions Wink
hello,
where should I put this? i looked inside the forum folders, but there is no such file to overwrite. I really like to install this game section. please help meWink

You must ulpoad it t to your MyBB root Wink Then you run it and all the ermissions are correct Wink. Then you can delete it Wink

spikescot2005 Wrote:by i back up i mean so that if you have to deactivate the pluggin for any reason that when you reactivate it you can use a back up of all the games you have added before deactivating the pluggin so you dont have to spend hours putting all the games back.

There is a backup system in MyBB 1.2 and higher Wink
Hello mine english is not really so mad, so which I had to help myself with google. My problem is, which no High of scrores is stored and also are not regarded, with me stands if I on Highscores clicks “an unknown quantity error arose.” Where does the problem lie? furthermore the Download of the German language file does not function, I has itself with urbanus in the forum for it even announced only to log in can I me there also not. Thus I need the German language file and assistance concerning my High Score. Thanks
Its because there are no scores for that game Wink

The download link for the German translation works perfect!

Urbanus? Are you from the Netherlands or Belgium?
Hello I is from Germany and in former times went also for example with the play the Pacman highscore with that. Why don't function the Downloadlink with me and why can I with Urbanus log in?

EDIT: error message with the Downloads:
Fatal error: Call ton undefined function: nopermission () in /home/online-urbanus.be/www/Forum/downloads.php on LINE 8
Schumuckl Wrote:Hello I is from Germany and in former times went also for example with the play the Pacman highscore with that. Why don't function the Downloadlink with me and why can I with Urbanus log in?

EDIT: error message with the Downloads:
Fatal error: Call ton undefined function: nopermission () in /home/online-urbanus.be/www/Forum/downloads.php on LINE 8

I forgot upgrade that with 1.2 Toungue But as you logged in, it works Wink But ... the my download section ... its Dutch Wink But, in the future, I go make a full new one Wink Then its compatible with more then one OS par download Wink And I go make it in English and Dutch, but it stays exclusiveWink
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy. :-(

And the Highscore?
Paretje Wrote:You must ulpoad it t to your MyBB root Wink Then you run it and all the ermissions are correct Wink. Then you can delete it Wink

GREAT!IT roks now[Image: 241.gif]
One little tiny problem though.where can I download free games(rather than http://www.ibpdownloads.com - this no useful)
thanks many times[Image: birgits_snill.gif]