MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And the engine is MyISAM?
the engine is MyISAM Big Grin
And this one?
MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_games (gid, cid, name, title, description, what, use_keys, bgcolor, active, width, height, dateline, score_type, rating) VALUES ('', '0', 'pacman', 'Pacman', 'Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!', 'Eat all of the dots.', 'Arrow keys to move.', '000000', 'yes', '360', '420', '1201467219', 'DESC', '0')

Engine is MyISAM
And now?
Found it and cleared, MySQL had STRICT_TRANS_TABLES on.
Thanks for the help.
This?
It's allright now Big Grin When MySQL was installed, I forgot to check off the STRICT_TRANS_TABLES setting.

Also, how do members use the arcade?
Just to let you know, Paretje, the Game Section won't work if MySQL is set up in STRICT mode.
You need to remove the => NULL entries in your insert queries, since NULL is only a null value in PHP, however, MyBB's DB engine converts NULL into blank SQL strings.
Well, the problem was the insert of the default game. I didn't use the ratings in it. I rated it now as one, because zero doesn't work. I will make the full UPDATE query by my self in the next Game Section release Wink