MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any date for the public beta?
(2008-11-11, 05:31 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]All included files, except the README.txt Wink

Just follow the directory structure as in the archive.

Thanks for the quick reply! I uploaded all the files. I ran into some issues activating it though. I'm on MyBB 1.4. using 1.1.9

um...I tried to activate it twice. Both times receiving errors. I (stupidly!) didn't write down the first error. But now the activation gets hung up on trying to create a table it already created.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1050 - Table 'mybb_games' already exists
Query:
    CREATE TABLE `mybb_games` ( `gid` INT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `cid` INT(2) NOT NULL, `title` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `name` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `description` TEXT NOT NULL, `what` TEXT NOT NULL, `use_keys` TEXT NOT NULL, `played` INT(15) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `bgcolor` VARCHAR(6) DEFAULT '000000' NOT NULL, `active` VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT 'yes' NOT NULL, `width` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `height` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `dateline` BIGINT(30) NOT NULL, `score_type` VARCHAR(5) DEFAULT 'DESC' NOT NULL, `rating` INT(1) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`gid`) ); 

N/M, I just looked a few posts back!
manually delete your game tables. it helped me. or look on the "games forum" for a remove.php file to do it the easier way.
whenever i upload it, it just removes the file.

also i cannot access games.php since it says i do not have permission.
you have to change them in your sql admin.

i have a thread about this on the "games" forum.
(2008-11-11, 05:45 PM)upthevale Wrote: [ -> ]any date for the public beta?

Today.

(2008-11-11, 06:26 PM)jrock Wrote: [ -> ]um...I tried to activate it twice. Both times receiving errors. I (stupidly!) didn't write down the first error. But now the activation gets hung up on trying to create a table it already created.
ERROR DELETED

N/M, I just looked a few posts back!

You'll have to delete the tables manually now, and then post the error when you activate it for the first time Wink

(2008-11-13, 01:02 AM)yeti Wrote: [ -> ]whenever i upload it, it just removes the file.

also i cannot access games.php since it says i do not have permission.

What do you mean? When I upload it, it removes it?

You have to update the permissions of the usergroup. Normally, you can do that out of the ACP:
AdminCP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> [Your Group] -> Edit Group -> Miscellaneous -> Game Section
Love game section plugin one of the best, thank you Paretje you are awesome Big Grin
Game Section 1.2 RC1 is released!
Changes
- Overviewed/rewritten code
- Tournaments UNFINISHED
- Support for many game systems
- Less queries for the user statistics
- Most played games (in stats)
- Players with most champions (in stats)
- Advanced version of the last new champions (Option in menu) - all champions changes (with cache)
- Favourites
- Last played
- Advanced who's online
- Category picture
- Number of games in category
- New system to show the categories
- New settings system
- Search system in ACP
- Control games (warning when adding the same game)
- Choise between 1 large query and 3 less queries
- Category in games overview (AdminCP)
- Added date in games overview (AdminCP)
- Searchbar on the page with your search results
- Compatibility with edit, merge and delete of users
- Possibility to view statistics of the category
- Random games with refresh button (AJAX)
- Compatible with MySQL strict
- Updated rate system COMING SOON
- Compatibility of Who's online system with bots database COMING SOON

More information
This versione has a admon's module in admin CP, it's very beautiful....
I love the Admin CP module! It is amazing!