MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about the categories? I put the games into categories, but the categories aren't there. As in, all the games are listed jumbled up together on the page.
Getting an Error when trying to see threads from index

Whenever I click the most recently active thread on the forum index or any other thread link on the index..I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/teammagn/public_html/forums/global.php:1) in /home/teammagn/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 120

It was fine before I installed the game section, which works perfectly.
Upload this global.php file Wink
Liquid Chromatography Wrote:Getting an Error when trying to see threads from index

Whenever I click the most recently active thread on the forum index or any other thread link on the index..I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/teammagn/public_html/forums/global.php:1) in /home/teammagn/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 120

It was fine before I installed the game section, which works perfectly.

Did you open showthread.php with "Notepad" ? If so, there's a whitespace at the top of that page ... Open it with WordPad, not Notepad and make sure that <?php is first in line, no gaps/space/empty line(s) above !
I did what you said, paretje but I got this error now:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_banned_ip() in /home/teammagn/public_html/forums/global.php on line 363

Also, Lex, <?php is the first in line with nothing above it =/
Do you use MyBB 1.1.4 or 1.1.5?
I have noticed that even when a game is set to be a "high score" game instead of a low one, sometimes the champions get replaced by someone with a smaller score. Going into the admin menu and doing "repair champions" fixes it, but I would like to not have to do that all the time. Is there a fix that I can do to make it work on its own?

btw, thanks for the mod!

edit: I went back a few pages and saw someone came up with a fix that worked for them. I put that in and the first game I tried put me as the champion and I was really third on the list. Sad
I'm running on 1.2.2. And yea, I'm also experiencing that Champion problem too..and now for some reason, I can't log out from my forums and others can't log in =/
I'm having a Champion problem too in that it doesn't automatically display the correct Champion. Once I "repair champions" it works. What's the deal?
Alrite, I totally uninstalled it and the installed the new version of the mod, 1.1.2, this fixed the Champions bug. However the other errors weren't fixed. What I did was just restore the original global.php file..now everytihng works fine and so does the arcade mod.