MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks, it works now.
I have two more questions.

1. Does v3arcade games work? I tried one, but it didn't submit the score.
2. Is it possible to show all users scores instead of their highscores?
1. Yes, since 1.1.1
2. A user can add one score a game, all that scores can you view.
Oh, I can't get v3arcade games to work. They don't submit scores. I used 'Add Game', since 'Add Game (Simple)' didn't work (Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_cp_header()).
print_cp_header?

Can you reupload the Game Section files?
I think its because the php file is a v3arcade (vBulletin) file and this code is refering to a vB variable.
print_cp_header("v3 Arcade - Finger Footy");
Hey the game section looks great, but I have a problem. When I activated the plugin then deactivated and then actived it again it made two sections at the top of my site.
http://larry.freeweb7.com/forum/index.php

How would I solve this.
Zidane007nl Wrote:I think its because the php file is a v3arcade (vBulletin) file and this code is refering to a vB variable.
print_cp_header("v3 Arcade - Finger Footy");

vBulletin games aren't supported, yet. But in the next version well, when you want to test the next Game Section version, you can become a Beta tester and then you can use the new submit file. I made that support in for 1.1.1, but I didn't release it because I didn't know if it worked.

Can you give me a tar of a vBulletin Arcade v3 game? Are there other versions, too (which use a different system to add a score).

CaptainLarryIII Wrote:Hey the game section looks great, but I have a problem. When I activated the plugin then deactivated and then actived it again it made two sections at the top of my site.
http://larry.freeweb7.com/forum/index.php

How would I solve this.

Go to you header-template and delete one of them:
					<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/games.php">{$lang->gamesection}</a></li>

And, I think you have the same problem in the UserCP, open the usercp_nav template and delete one of them:
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->gamesection}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul class="usercpnav">
<li><a href="games.php?action=settings">{$lang->yoursettings}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
I'm sorry for this question but where is the header-template and the usercp_nav template?
I can't seem to find it.
CaptainLarryIII Wrote:I'm sorry for this question but where is the header-template and the usercp_nav template?
I can't seem to find it.

In admincp you can search for templates by name.