MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats a bad global.lang.php file, you can download him here
Schumuckl Wrote:I revised the German translation still once, since those was only not error free. Repair the Highscore is now possible with the translation

Geman 1.1

Will you com to my forums and translate together with Gamer110?

arashpour Wrote:Hey there!
I translated it to Farsi for my forums and I thought I put it here for anyone who wants to use it
enjoy!

Thanks, will you come to my forum? Then you can get a support forum Wink
Paretje Wrote:
Schumuckl Wrote:I revised the German translation still once, since those was only not error free. Repair the Highscore is now possible with the translation

Geman 1.1

Will you com to my forums and translate together with Gamer110?

arashpour Wrote:Hey there!
I translated it to Farsi for my forums and I thought I put it here for anyone who wants to use it
enjoy!

Thanks, will you come to my forum? Then you can get a support forum Wink

registered under the name of arashpourWink
Paretje where is the language file i dont find this in your Forum?

Greez from Berlin
Schumuckl Wrote:Paretje where is the language file i dont find this in your Forum?

Greez from Berlin

I forgot that Shy
Paretje Wrote:Thats a bad global.lang.php file, you can download him here

Thankies for that.

Another thing, is I dont think I understand exactly how to do step 7:

7. OPEN INC/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/GLOBAL.LANG.PHP AND ADD:
include "games.lang.php";

How exactly and where in the file do I place the 'include "games.lang.php";' ? Or is that included in the file you just gave me?
Ah I think I have it all right now, like its appearing on my site and all, except now it the sign for not having permission to view the page:

We Are Writers' Community
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

etc.

?
That's included Wink

You didn't save your permissions Wink

if it doesn't succeed, you can use this script:
http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=4611
Paretje i search the lang.php? Please where ist the File fron the Game Section 1.1?
Game Section 1.1?? I started only with the new design and a little bit code Wink, This week I go start Wink