MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paretje Wrote:
gimmezell Wrote:Sorry I don't understand your explanation about the error in games.php line 192. What exactly do I have to delete?

About the SEO plugin, your saying that your Game Section and SEO plugin can't be used at the same time?

Well, I made a change in the plugin, you can download that plugin here, then you don't get an error Wink

No, but I only use a MyBB function, but I go search whats the problem

I dowloaded the new game.php from the above attachment. Now I have two line errors after activating the plugin. Everything seems to be working however. See attachment for error.
Paretje Wrote:
theman80 Wrote:I looked the new game.php code and I saw you changed "symlink". But this time I got this error:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is not allowed to access /www owned by uid in /www/.../inc/plugins/games.php on line 194

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is not allowed to access /www owned by uid in /www/.../inc/plugins/games.php on line 195

I think server doesn't allow to make directories because of safe mode.
How can I solve this?
Can I create manually the directories? If I can, what must the directory path be? And then, must I move the gamedatas of games to this new directory?
Thank you.

I go control it then too in 1.1.1, but you can do it by make a arcade directory with a gamedata directory, but in 1.1, you can't use the gamedata upload and delete function in your AdminCP.

I made a directory named "arcade" and another directory named "gamedata" in "arcade".
And I put the gamedata of a game in that new gamedata directory.
But it didn't work, it did't submit the score.

Can you write exactly what we must do to submit the scores on the games which use gamedata system?

Thank you.
@gimmezell: I see it, I was wrong, I uploaded a new one here.

@theman80:
1. Go to arcade/gamedata
2. Upload the directory with the gamedata of the game
Paretje Wrote:@gimmezell: I see it, I was wrong, I uploaded a new one here.

Downloaded and now I get this error when I try to deactivate the old plugin.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '(' in ej8squad.com/inc/plugins/games.php on line 341
Try it when you upload first the new plugin
Paretje Wrote:@gimmezell: I see it, I was wrong, I uploaded a new one here.

@theman80:
1. Go to arcade/gamedata
2. Upload the directory with the gamedata of the game

I'm afraid, the games with gamedata folder don't submit their scores.
Can you fix this please?

Note: No problem with the games without gamedata.
Paretje Wrote:Try it when you upload first the new plugin

There we go. De-activated old one, upload new one, activated new one. No errors now. Thank you for the fast support.
What are the proper CHMOD settings to use the "Add Game (Simple)" feature?

I always get this error when using a game that has "gamedata"

One of the follow directorys has no chmod 777:
games
games/gamedata
games/images
admin/games

Just noticed I have no admin/games directory.
theman80 Wrote:I'm afraid, the games with gamedata folder don't submit their scores.
Can you fix this please?

I'm having the exact same problem!
Ken7 Wrote:
theman80 Wrote:I'm afraid, the games with gamedata folder don't submit their scores.
Can you fix this please?

Same here

I'm having the exact same problem!