MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spikescot2005 Wrote:Ok ive tried again to add this mod and i was looking for where to change the permissions and still can't find it ive done everything in the read me.

Also how do i use the beta update - upgrade.php

Go to Manage groups and save the permissions (or make changes) and save, in the full version, I go make a defauld permission.
Paretje Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:Ok ive tried again to add this mod and i was looking for where to change the permissions and still can't find it ive done everything in the read me.

Also how do i use the beta update - upgrade.php

Go to Manage groups and save the permissions (or make changes) and save, in the full version, I go make a defauld permission.

I have done this. I didnt see anything in there about the games section.
I still get the error message about permissions. Any ideas, if you want to look at my forum then i am more then happy for you to do this and you will see what i mean
Paretje, are you sure what are you doing? cause brother you are saying that isn't there, where we can find permission privilages for the arcade of game section, its not there. i think you have change or modify ur games.php files. i don't know wether this arcade mod will work or not :thinking:
spikescot2005 Wrote:I have done this. I didnt see anything in there about the games section.
I still get the error message about permissions. Any ideas, if you want to look at my forum then i am more then happy for you to do this and you will see what i mean

I see there is no language for that. It wasn't complete. You have the follow:
[attachment=4471]

all-expert Wrote:Paretje, are you sure what are you doing? cause brother you are saying that isn't there, where we can find permission privilages for the arcade of game section, its not there. i think you have change or modify ur games.php files. i don't know wether this arcade mod will work or not :thinking:

I know what I do! I see to my site, I make it on my server!
[quote=Paretje]
[quote=spikescot2005]

I see there is no language for that. It wasn't complete. You have the follow:

[/quoyes i have what is in the picture and they are both on yes
on ur site its working why not with us? Paretje we will glad to help u, just let us know if we can help u. what should we do to make it running on our site too?
thanks for this MOD !!!

Works perfectly ! Wink

link: http://genf.tophost.ch/~dflexx/gtat/games.php

nice...

bis gli...
greetz DaStaFlexX
DaStaFlexX Wrote:thanks for this MOD !!!

Works perfectly ! Wink

link: http://genf.tophost.ch/~dflexx/gtat/games.php

nice...

bis gli...
greetz DaStaFlexX

Please tell us how you got it to work
firstly: sorry for my bad english Wink

Install MOD (read txt file)

Activate Plugin

Set the permissions in the groups

...finish

I not use the add_game.php for add a game !
Iam add the game directly in MySQL !

and works perfectly Wink

cya
DaStaFlexX
i do not see the permissions in the groups