MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting this at the top of my forum index page: (Edit: this message is gone)
Quote:", "deletetime != '0' AND deletetime < '".time()."'"); } // Randomly clear out old guest sessions (older than 24 hours) if($rand > 4 && $rand < 8) { $timecut = time()-60*60*24; $db->delete_query(TABLE_PREFIX."sessions", "uid=0 AND time<='$timecut'"); } // Set the link to the archive. $archive_url = $mybb->settings['bburl']."/archive/index.php"; // Run hooks for end of global.php $plugins->run_hooks("global_end"); $globaltime = $maintimer->gettime(); ?>

And this if I try to deactivate the plugin from the ACP:
Quote:MySQL error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games_settings,mybb_games_templates,mybb_games_themes'
Query: DROP TABLE mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes;

If I try using the upgrade.php I get this:
MySQL error: 1064
Quote:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD online VARCHAR(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'only', ADD `stats_glob
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_settings ADD theme INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' ADD online VARCHAR(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'only', ADD stats_global VARCHAR(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'yes', ADD stats_cat VARCHAR(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no', ADD decim VARCHAR(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ',', ADD thousands_sep VARCHAR(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '.';

Any idea what is causing it? Or a way to delete the old game section completely and start again? I think I may of done something wrong in the upgrade, and tried to fix it then screwed up...
1. Upload this plugin
2. Deactivate it
3. Upload the files of 1.1.1
4. Activate 1.1.1
Paretje Wrote:1. Upload this plugin
2. Deactivate it
3. Upload the files of 1.1.1
4. Activate 1.1.1

Here's what I get when I try to activate it again:
Quote:MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_games_templates' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_games_templates ( tid INT(25) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, theme INT(10) NOT NULL, title VARCHAR(120) NOT NULL, template TEXT NOT NULL, dateline BIGINT(30) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (tid) );

Should I deactivate it upload all the old files for 1.0.6 then follow the instructions for upgrade?
Its not activated?

Try then this:

1. Go to phpMyAdmin
2. Delete mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes
3. Go to mybb_users and delete the follow fields: maxgames, maxscores, sortat, sorting, games_theme
4. Go to mybb_usergroups and delete the follow fields: canviewgame, canplaygames
5. Go to mybb_adminoptions and delete the follow field: canmanagegames
6. Activate 1.1.1
Paretje Wrote:Try then this:

1. Go to phpMyAdmin
2. Delete mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes
3. Go to mybb_users and delete the follow fields: maxgames, maxscores, sortat, sorting, games_theme
4. Go to mybb_usergroups and delete the follow fields: canviewgame, canplaygames
5. Go to mybb_adminoptions and delete the follow field: canmanagegames
6. Activate 1.1.1

Thanks, it's working now.
Good!
Sorry to bother you again...

I am upgraded to 1.1.1 according to the version check. If I try to add a game using the simple uploader it says that some directories are not chmod 777. One of them is admin/games, is it talking about a directory or the games.php file because if it is a folder, I don't have an admin/games. I chmod 777 the directories it said and it still doesn't work.

I went to the upgrade.php just to see what it said and it says:
Quote:MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'banned'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_settings ADD banned TEXT NOT NULL, ADD stats_short VARCHAR(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'yes';
It's because you installed already 1.1.1, did you upload only the upgrade files? Upload this files Wink
It might have been post but w,e

How do you want the game submit a score Confused
Cos I got a game working but you can't submit the score it's just like a game on a site
Paretje Wrote:It's because you installed already 1.1.1, did you upload only the upgrade files? Upload this files Wink

I feel like an idiot... Thanks though, I don't seem to see any errors now.