MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
blickety Wrote:I have noticed that even when a game is set to be a "high score" game instead of a low one, sometimes the champions get replaced by someone with a smaller score. Going into the admin menu and doing "repair champions" fixes it, but I would like to not have to do that all the time. Is there a fix that I can do to make it work on its own?

btw, thanks for the mod!

edit: I went back a few pages and saw someone came up with a fix that worked for them. I put that in and the first game I tried put me as the champion and I was really third on the list. Sad

I know, they reported it some minutes ago, I go search for a fix (that will be 1.1.3)

Liquid Chromatography Wrote:I'm running on 1.2.2. And yea, I'm also experiencing that Champion problem too..and now for some reason, I can't log out from my forums and others can't log in =/

It's because the is_banned function is only active in the new versions, not in 1.1.2

gimmezell Wrote:I'm having a Champion problem too in that it doesn't automatically display the correct Champion. Once I "repair champions" it works. What's the deal?

I go fix it, but I can make plugin that it fix for the time that the fix isn't released.
Today I receive a PM from a user stating the following.

Quote:in the arcade section, i press "submit score" and an error comes up saying something like "your previous page was not in the games section." any idea?

Any idea what the problem is. I'm using FireFox and everything works for me.
I know, that was a problem with IE users, but in 1.1.2, thats fixed Wink
Where can I get 1.1.2? Will I loose all my high scores when I upgrade?
No, you never lose your scores, games, ..., when you follow the readme.

PS: I meant in 1.1.1

Upgrade first to 1.1.1, and then to 1.1.2, because there were some bugs in 1.1.1 and I fixed them in 1.1.2

http://www.Online-Urbanus.be/Forum/showt...hp?tid=192
http://www.Online-Urbanus.be/Forum/showt...hp?tid=195
MySQL error: 1146
Table 'clock_gamers.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;

hi is there some sql for this
I´ve just installed 1.1.2 and when I activate it i get this error when i return to the forum

/home/thepnco/public_html/inc/languages//games.lang.php does not exist

Any way i can fix this?
kevinr Wrote:I´ve just installed 1.1.2 and when I activate it i get this error when i return to the forum

/home/thepnco/public_html/inc/languages//games.lang.php does not exist

Any way i can fix this?
you need to look at the readme file (i had the same problem)
clocktower Wrote:MySQL error: 1146
Table 'clock_gamers.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;

hi is there some sql for this

It's because you downloaded the arcade converter and you don't have (anymore) the Arcade mod, you must to use the install package, or when you use an older version the upgrade package.
I get this warning when I click into a game, now to save me going through all the pages, what do I do.

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/henhouse/public_html/bkbase/forums/global.php:1) in /home/henhouse/public_html/bkbase/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1118