MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No when it shows the menu in the cp its stays showed..
Of your fulle current AdminCP menu
Could someone please help me with this. Whenever I try to access the setting for this mod in the adminCP, it says...
"Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel."
Also when I go to the "games section" this comes up...
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

This is my first time installing, so any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
i got that too, so i deleted everything.

if we could get some help, i'd love to reinstall and have the feature Smile
well, actually, does anyone has this plugin installed?
does it work?
can i see an example? Smile
It does work, I had it on an old forum that I don't use anymore. You have to re-update each usergroup that has access to the game section in "ACP > Users and Groups > Manage Groups" Smile.
hi, i installed it.
re-updated usergroups.
i can now go into games, but it says there are no games there.
but i try to go to ACP and add/manage gamtes it tells me i don't have permissions.

also, the "games" is showing up twice on the forum heading. i'm confused.

http://xrumxrum.com/forum

Thanks!
MadamZuZu Wrote:also, the "games" is showing up twice on the forum heading.

And with me it show up about 3 times in the user control panel
i took the mod out for now Sad
ATTENTION: PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIFFICULTIES GETTING PROPER PERMISSIONS
For the 3rd time: Download and upload this file to your root forum folder and execute it by typing its address into the address bar to get the permissions.

That's it.