MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PinkFM Wrote:It might have been post but w,e

How do you want the game submit a score Confused
Cos I got a game working but you can't submit the score it's just like a game on a site

It must to be a IBProArcade game Wink

reillysix Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:It's because you installed already 1.1.1, did you upload only the upgrade files? Upload this files Wink

I feel like an idiot... Thanks though, I don't seem to see any errors now.

OK
Paretje Wrote:It must to be a IBProArcade game Wink

Oh okay :]
Whats the link for them again I forgot it?

ALSO I changed the games a few times how do I remove the extra links and the extra links on user CP
[Image: games.png]
PinkFM Wrote:Oh okay :]
Whats the link for them again I forgot it?

ALSO I changed the games a few times how do I remove the extra links and the extra links on user CP
[Image: games.png]

1. http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/
2. Goto ACP > Templates > Modify/Delete > Expand your theme > Header
Delete the extras.
Go to AdminCP -> Templates -> Modify/Delete -> Expend your theme -> header -> Delete the second, thirth, ... link

EDIT: I was too late Toungue
Paretje Wrote:EDIT: I was too late Toungue

First time I've done that on this board. Toungue
Thanks for help :}
Edit: Well I managed to get some games going but when ever I finish one, it gives me "Error - You forgot something!". The game works, it's just when getting the scores that it shows that. Doesn't save the scores or anything. You can only play it.

What am I doing wrong?

Second Edit: Hmm......the scores and what not work for my mod but not me. When he plays his score gets updated on the game, but I get the error. It's just that one game though, the rest are fine...

Third Edit: Well I guess it's only one game that doesn't work for me....all others do though Smile

Awesome mod! Finally got it going and thanks for your work! Smile
You use 1.1.2? Did you upload the gamedata (when it exist)?
Well everything is working fine now! Smile

I don't think the game works for me still but others do and the game works for others so I guess it's alright!

Great mod! Smile
Other games work? Then, it's OK

Thanks