MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the same problem as i converted from IPB, i tried many methods to rectify this problem but none solved it.

In the end i had to do this

View your MyBB MySQL Database through your webhost
Find Mybb_Adminoptions and browse it
You will probably see 1 or 2 lines consisting of uid 0 and 1
What I did was added another line here with my uid copying the settings from the above one.
saved and went back to my forums and i could access all the admin area's.

there probably is a mysql query u can run to do this but im not mysql literate Smile
Google Guru Wrote:I am the root admin (although I converted from phpBB so my userID is 2) and I get this message

Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
check the settings admin permissions page (in the admin cp)
Or use the newbies file Wink
The what?
I've just been trying out this mod but it doesn't redirect me after I play the game...is there something I should do to make this happen or does it do it automatically?
hello and thanks for the mod..

everything works ok, however I cant understand how you install games. Ive uploaded asteroids as advised but where in admin cp do I add it? I cant find anything in the cp relevant to the games mod..
@ DrPoodle, Manic
Read the read me file inside installation files. That will answer both questions
arashpour Wrote:@ DrPoodle, Manic
Read the read me file inside installation files. That will answer both questions
I would if there was a Readme. The only files inside the mod are the ones that you upload to the different folders, the games.php and the install.txt...which only tells you code changes.
There is ofcourse a readme file. Otherwise I would not refer to would I?
Perhaps you only downloaded the upgrade version so there is no file im not sure.
anyways here's the readme:
arashpour Wrote:There is ofcourse a readme file. Otherwise I would not refer to would I?
Perhaps you only downloaded the upgrade version so there is no file im not sure.
anyways here's the readme:
That was the install.txt which I have already read. It only contains code changes and does not say how to get the redirection to work...