MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm, I see. Which MySQL version do you use?
5.0.50 Big Grin thaanks.
Hmmm.

Try this one Wink
I recieve this when activating the plugin:

MySQL error: 1364
Field 'rating' doesn't have a default value
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_games (gid, cid, name, title, description, what, use_keys, bgcolor, active, width, height, dateline, score_type) VALUES ('', '0', 'pacman', 'Pacman', 'Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!', 'Eat all of the dots.', 'Arrow keys to move.', '000000', 'yes', '360', '420', '1201457882', 'DESC')
With that plugin I attached?
Sorry, that was cached. Here's the new error:

MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_games (gid, cid, name, title, description, what, use_keys, bgcolor, active, width, height, dateline, score_type, rating) VALUES ('', '0', 'pacman', 'Pacman', 'Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!', 'Eat all of the dots.', 'Arrow keys to move.', '000000', 'yes', '360', '420', '1201458448', 'DESC', '')

I see that the table type is InnoDB and not MyISAM.
The Game Section tables are saved in the default type ...

OK, this version force the engine.
Still something wrong with the SQL coding:

MySQL error: 1364
Field 'rating' doesn't have a default value
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_games (gid, cid, name, title, description, what, use_keys, bgcolor, active, width, height, dateline, score_type) VALUES ('', '0', 'pacman', 'Pacman', 'Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!', 'Eat all of the dots.', 'Arrow keys to move.', '000000', 'yes', '360', '420', '1201464474', 'DESC')
And it isn't the cache, again? It's because normally it's MyISAM now.
Nope, Certainly isn't the cache, tried with portable firefox as well.