MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a function to update your champions, and then upload all the files and its normaly fixed
hi, could you make a way for it to automatically add a game from archived folders like the one that i attached?
Yes, that and less queries go I do after the exams Wink In 2 weeks, I have exams and I can't be ready, I'm making now a system for MyBBDesign Wink
Ive got 2 problems:
1. there is a [game_name].php file which i dont know where to put. I put it in the GAMES folder.
2. Whenever i try to submit the score it fails to go to http://www.MYSITE.com/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore .
arashpour Wrote:Ive got 2 problems:
1. there is a [game_name].php file which i dont know where to put. I put it in the GAMES folder.
2. Whenever i try to submit the score it fails to go to http://www.MYSITE.com/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore .

1. You don't must upload that file Wink
2. You must follow the install.txt file Wink
Add the follow code in index.php after require_once "./global.php";
switch($mybb->input['act'])

{
	case 'Arcade':
		switch($mybb->input['do'])

{
			case 'newscore':
				include "./games/submit.php";
			break;
		}
	break;
}
Paretje Wrote:Yes, that and less queries go I do after the exams Wink In 2 weeks, I have exams and I can't be ready, I'm making now a system for MyBBDesign Wink

all the best for your exams dear, will wait till u make it less queries, cause its almost taking more queries than the whole forum Smile
Thanks, they start on 6 December
bro kevin i downloaded ipbarcade of version 3.x, when i submit score it won't get submit, it says unknown error Smile

is this game section will work only with ibparcade 2.x?
The game section is not the same as ipbarcade.
Is it possible for you to write a short bit of code so when a user is playing on the game section it will say where he is when you click on the online users list through the index page of your forums?