MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im must upload game to other site becouse my server is busy when not work this mod in links from other site ;/
You can only do it on your own server. And I don't think other admin's would be happy if you would use their space, bandwidth, ... for your site ...
Warning [2] include(<snip>/inc/tar/pclerror.lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 68 - File: inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 68 errorHandler->error
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 68 include
/admin/modules/games/games.php 555 require_once
/admin/index.php 378 require

Warning [2] include() [function.include]: Failed opening '<snip>/htdocs/inc/tar/pclerror.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/tmp') - Line: 68 - File: inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 68 errorHandler->error
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 68 include

Warning [2] include(<snip>/htdocs/inc/tar/pcltrace.lib.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 72 - File: inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 72 errorHandler->error
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 72 include

Warning [2] include() [function.include]: Failed opening '<snip>/inc/tar/pcltrace.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/tmp') - Line: 72 - File: inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 72 errorHandler->error
/inc/3rdparty/tar/pcltar.lib.php 72 include
/admin/index.php

I get this when I try to upload a .tar game.
I know, but that isn't a real problem Wink

But, I'm searching a method to hold the output away from the screen Wink
Actually, disregard that. It's just a matter of uploading the TAR directory to both 3rd party and inc directories.

New question. I have a .tar archive game that I'm trying to upload. However, it seems to just be too damn big! It lets me wait ten minutes, then tells me this: An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.

This game is about 2.9MB. How can I get around this?
Ow, I'm sorry, I didn't look well to your error Toungue Are you sure you uploaded the package well?

Second problem: that's a problem of your server: the limit for uploads is on most servers 2MB, above, the script won't get anything. Seems the authorization code of MyBB wasn't sent, too.

With a .htaccess file, you can enlarge this limit:
php_value upload_max_filesize 5M
Really? I was able to upload it just fine with FTP server... In which folder should I put said .htaccess file?
When you only want this change for the Game Section:
admin/modules/games

Yes, this limit is about sending files with the HTTP protocol, handling with php.
Nope. Still getting the same error. Sad
Check the value of this setting here:
ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> View PHP Info