MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spikescot2005 Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:I see there is no language for that. It wasn't complete. You have the follow:
i have what is in the picture and they are both on yes

You must save it Wink

all-expert Wrote:on ur site its working why not with us? Paretje we will glad to help u, just let us know if we can help u. what should we do to make it running on our site too?

You can't help me. I start today with the administration. The last days, I fixed some bugs Wink

spikescot2005 Wrote:i do not see the permissions in the groups

You see that as you activated the game section and you use 1.2(.1):
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4471]
So what do i need to do? I have activated the plugin and im using 1.2.1
You must go to the groups and save the permissions. You can edit it later as their are language files Wink
If you can't edit the permissions, you don't have a complete admin/usergroups.php file. Here you can use this if you don't have other submissions to your usergroups file Wink
You should do this plugin wish.
Example code:
$plugins->add_hook('admin_adminoptions_do_updateperms', 'add_adminpermission', 100000);
$plugins->add_hook('admin_adminoptions_adminpermissions_yesnocodes', 'add_yesnocode', 100000);

function add_adminpermission() {
	global $sqlarray, $db, $newperms;
	$sqlarray['canaddimportantmessage'] = $db->escape_string($newperms['canaddimportantmessage']);
}

function add_yesnocode() {
	global $permissions;
	makeyesnocode("Can add important message", "newperms[canaddimportantmessage]", $permissions['canaddimportantmessage']);
}
Change it to your code, as 1.2.1 has plugin hook support in admin CP.
CraKteR Wrote:You should do this plugin wish.
Example code:
CODE

I know. But I has some problems with that in MyBB 1.2
I see I didn't upload it:

There was found a "critical" bug for the submit. It's for the games with a low score like this:

# USER SCORE
1. TEST USER 1
2. TEST USER2 2

As TEST USER add a score of 3, he was champion, now thats fixed. I upload it because it's a great bug.
Paretje Wrote:
Example code:
CODE

Obviously you didn't do it right then. This works perfect for me.
oK i get the error message that says no games. I have the add games php file and input the games details and save. The game is uploaded into the games folder but i still get the no games error.

Any ideas
CraKteR Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:
Example code:
CODE

Obviously you didn't do it right then. This works perfect for me.

There was a litle bug in MyBB 1.2

spikescot2005 Wrote:oK i get the error message that says no games. I have the add games php file and input the games details and save. The game is uploaded into the games folder but i still get the no games error.

Any ideas

You must upload it to your admin or root