MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gogy, oh yes, recently I haved this some problem.
You must reupload original showthread.php Wink
Do you mean upload it again?
You have a whitespace in inc/languages/english/global.lang.php before the opening <?php, you'll have to remove the extra characters.
Christian Wrote:You have a whitespace in inc/languages/english/global.lang.php before the opening <?php, you'll have to remove the extra characters.

No, I don't have whitespace there..
You know a whitespace is either space, formfeed, newline, carriage return, horizontal tab, and vertical tab. This might of been added by your text editor.
I opened it in Notepad and remove everything before <?php and I'm sure that there is no whitespace at all but problem still exsist...

And I have another problem. When I try to login into Admin panel it shows:

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tutorija/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:1) in /home/tutorija/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 93
Please, can anyone help me?
No, I still can't login to admin panel...
Well I tryed but I don't know how to upload this onto my cpanel if that is where it is suppose to be.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=12413