MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a plugin fix for the scores not showing up when you finish a game? It does not register any score at all and i get redirected to the message "Error
You forgot something!".

I haven't renamed any of my files for mybb 1.6.6 or the games files. No matter what i do it won't register a score at all even with the default pacman game.

The url for the scores on this site takes me to http://community.gamesection.org/games.p...ores&gid=3 and the url it directs me to on my site is the error page http://www.mybb-testing.hostjunkie.org/?...o=newscore

I have tried reinstalling with a fresh copy and deactivating and reactivating the plugin but it just wont work.

Any help would be appreciated.
My forum love the Game Section.

How i can put some info about the Game Section in an additional custom box (from sidebox plugin) to the index and portal pages? For example i wish to show the last scores info.

Thanks and sorry for my ugly english

Mat
I notice that you haven't updated this in over a year. This is one of my favorite plugins for MyBB, so I hope you continue improving it.
I remember having LOTS of fun with this plugin. Some need to seriously update it.. I'd pay for it.
After I get my loan paid off, I'd also pay for upgrades as well.
The creator said he'd continue development soon.
What updates are you talking about, exactly? It works perfectly for me: http://iosnut.com/games.php (perhaps except for a few minor bugs here and there Toungue)
127 pages on / of what?
Maybe if you browsed some of the thread, you'd notice most posts are relevant to the plugin. Ironically, your whining about the amount of pages is totally irrelevant. Jordan, as I said, the developer plans to update the plugin. Obviously he has features and fixes in mind. Game Section is a port of a popular Invision plugin, which is more feature-filled than Game Section, probably due to the fact it's updated more.

Perhaps "it just works" for you, and that's great. It works for me, too. But extra features would be nice, such as extra measures to prevent cheating, or a more advanced tournament section.
(2012-04-22, 07:12 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if you browsed some of the thread, you'd notice most posts are relevant to the plugin. Ironically, your whining about the amount of pages is totally irrelevant. Jordan, as I said, the developer plans to update the plugin. Obviously he has features and fixes in mind. Game Section is a port of a popular Invision plugin, which is more feature-filled than Game Section, probably due to the fact it's updated more.

Perhaps "it just works" for you, and that's great. It works for me, too. But extra features would be nice, such as extra measures to prevent cheating, or a more advanced tournament section.

Exucse me, I am not whining, I was just amazed that this thread has so many pages. I think you are highly misunderstanding what i said.