MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merged. Use a FTP client.
Gogy Wrote:I opened it in Notepad and remove everything before <?php and I'm sure that there is no whitespace at all but problem still exsist...

And I have another problem. When I try to login into Admin panel it shows:

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tutorija/public_html/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:1) in /home/tutorija/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 93

first of all notepad is not a phpeditor its always dangerous to use notepad to edit mybb files Smile

use editors like editplus2 etc.

and no need to worry just extract the global.lang.php file from the mybb zip archive and upload it to your /inc/languages/english/admin

hopefully it will solve ur problem Smile
My post is away Sad

You don't must edit that file, only the front language file global.lang.php (like my file Wink)

And indeed: Its better to use another program then notepad.
I installed the plugin and activated it. I have access to the page but says no games.

When I go to the administration > game section and click on a link

it says

Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
ACP -> Users and Groups -> Admin Permissions -> *Username* -> Edit(or Set)

Make sure everything is set to yes. Never used this mod, so I'm not sure what the setting is called.
Just thought i'd add my 2 cents, i installed this plugin yesterday, and had no problems at all with it. Its working fine, and the members love it.

Thanks for this plugin Paretje, nice work!
Thanks Wink

You must edit the permissions and you must add then games Wink

1. Upload a file like name.swf to the games folder
2. Upload two files like name1.gif and name2.gif to the games/images folder
3. Go to add game and add in the second field name, also the oders, but that must be this name then with this filesWink
champions list is not updating itself.

second there is too much queries running after installing this mod why so?

[Image: 394.jpeg]
Update your champions in your admin, if that works, upload then ALL the new files.

I know that there are much queries, I go try to make it with less queries, but you can that also: less games per page Wink
there is only three games in my forum Smile, and u said that update your champions in admin?

that means i have to be always only to make champions updation? that's not a solution it should update itself

any idea kevin?