MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks,Ive made the changes to the settings file, The ACP still wont let me save changes though, it just logs me out and doesnt save the changes i made. every time i click on any ACP menu options,it forces me to log in, then when i make the changes, it just takes me back to the control panel log in, and doesnt save the changes.

regards

Tyke
Clear your browser's cookies. I can see from the source that the setting has infact been updated fully.
(2009-01-22, 05:37 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Clear your browser's cookies. I can see from the source that the setting has infact been updated fully.

thanks its working ok again, but then it does for a while then goes all wobbly again. Just wish i knew how to make it a little more stable for IE users

Regards

Tyke
It can't really just suddenly stop working... if the settings are correct, the file has the correct CHMOD perms, and the user has cookies enabled properly in their browser, it should be fine.
tanks......
Having problams every time i login to admin click somthing then have to login again
Big issue here but maybe not...

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginattempts' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_sessions SET uid='2', loginattempts='1' WHERE sid='2e28427927469d40d4a8416acdbd1925'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

That is the error when we try to log into the forums however we are able to log into the admin section without any issues. We didn't have any issues before however a client of the site Roamfree Recovery tried to put in the arcade hack and it just screwed everything up. All we got was a white page. Well I have been able to retrieve everything back the way it was but now NO one is able to log into the forums and we keep getting that error message. I have taken the arcade out and put in a backup file that I had but still am unable to log into the forums. Any suggestions?
I'm assuming you just converted to MyBB?
No it started out with MyBB
Actually I am sure that this is going to be a database issue in which I have no ideal how to fix
I solved the problem thanks Smile
Spoke too fast sorry problem not solved
We will have to keep fingers crossed I think it is fixed now
Did you upgrade and not run the upgrade script or have a sidebox plugin??