MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Matt!!!! Solved!
i'm still having a problem Sad

i am just testing mybb 1.4.14 on my test subdomain

mybb.bitfreaks.net
Clear your browser cookies, those settings should work fine.

Also out of interest why have you just installed a 1.4.14 forum?? 1.6 is the latest release.
I installed 1.4.14 because some guy made a Tabbed Menu plugin and i tried it on 1.6 but it wasn;t updated so i was going to try it on 1.4 (what it was made for) and see if it would work and maybe conside using 1.4 as my main forum.
You should be able to just change the compatibility in the plugin file. There's no point in starting a 1.4 forum now as eventually support for it will be dropped.

Can you login now after clearing your browser cookies...??
Currently staying logged in as an admin does not work in Chrome on OS X - but does on Firefox. Chrome also basically doesn't let any members log in from the front-end either, just bumps them back to the homepage with the "welcome guest" message.

EDIT: fixed it - ignore this post.
thank U
GREAT
Nowm my forum is to be NORMAL,
i'm very happy, and thanks because you've share.
I just installed mybb on my website, and then tried to login with chrome. It says that I have been logged in, but it returns me to the homepage as a guest. When I try with IE however it works fine. Did I do something wrong or does mybb not work with chrome? And if so is there a fix? Thanks.
Yes, MyBB works with Chrome... as it clearly says in the first post of this thread, there is nothing anybody can do if you don't give us your URL.