MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put a "/" in there, and it seems to be working.

Will report if any other problems arises.
(2009-08-13, 10:10 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Could we please have a URL and a test account?

Yes you can - http://www.slicknfresh.co.uk/forum/

Locked account is Greg M / thisaccountislocked

(2009-08-13, 11:51 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you merged from any other software at any point??

Nope.

You've mentioned above there about changing cookies so peoples will reset. I know that if I change my cookie settings it locks out all my users.
@Mr Brainz remove the .www from the cookie domain.
(2009-08-13, 05:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]@Mr Brainz remove the .www from the cookie domain.

(2009-08-13, 02:38 PM)Mr Brainz Wrote: [ -> ]You've mentioned above there about changing cookies so peoples will reset. I know that if I change my cookie settings it locks out all my users.

In addition you can't visit my forum without the wwws as I've HTAcessed that away. So this won't be the problem....
Well, if you won't try it, not much more I can tell you.
Ok I've changed it.

I'm now unable to log out of an account.

As expected.

And the Greg M account is still locked.
It hasn't changed, it's still what it was.
That's because I changed it straight back.

When I change it all users logged in with the old cookie can't log out. This also means that if anyone logs in while i've got it changed and I change it back then THEY won't be able to log out.

I didn't want to stitch up anyone that was unlucky enough to log in whilst I was testing at your suggestion so I've switched it straight back.

I've left the office now so I can't play with the settings.

If you feel it will help you to observe this behavior us there any way we cab coordinate this over MSN later to avoid lengthy cookie changes?
One of my moderators complaint yesterday he cannot login . I also tried logging in from his account and it didn't worked. I deleted it and he created a new one .

But today , an administrator complains about the same thing and I don't know what to do .

I have Mybb 1.4.8 . My forum is http://forum.robattle.net .

Can anyone help ?

Cookie settings are set up fine . I can login with my account but cannot with his .
Tell him to clear his cache and cookies...